Associated Students works to help students get on, around, and off campus.
Student Transportation Advisory Committee (STAC)
SPRING 2019 MEETINGS: April 15, 29; May 13, 27; June 10 at 1PM
LOCATION: Bear Room in Sun God Lounge in Price Center
The Student Transportation Advisory Committee is a board of student representatives from each of the six college councils, the Graduate Student Association, and the Associated Students designed to advise Transportation Services and other UCSD administrators on the execution of the UPass program and various Transportation and Parking issues on campus. These meetings are biweekly and open to the public.
College representatives can be reached via their college councils and STAC leadership can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send any questions or concerns you would like addressed at STAC to this email or AS's general contact form.
STAC Meeting Minutes can be found here: https://as.ucsd.edu/STACMinutes
Students can send comments, questions, concerns, or other issues to email@example.com, or contact their respective college council.
Transportation Services (https://transportation.ucsd.edu/)
- What times S spots fill(https://transportation.ucsd.edu/parking/availability.html)
- Form a carpool (https://transportation.ucsd.edu/alternatives/carpools.html)
- UPass Information (https://transportation.ucsd.edu/alternatives/transit/u-pass.html)
- Shuttles (maps and arrivals) (https://transportation.ucsd.edu/shuttles/index.html)
- Commuter Services (https://students.ucsd.edu/campus-services/parking-transportation/commuter/index.html)
Campus Map (https://maps.ucsd.edu/map/default.htm)
- Filters: Transportation and Parking > Faculty, Student, Staff > Student
- Frequently Asked Questions (https://as.ucsd.edu/TransportationFAQ)